Help!

hopingforbabyf

Reaction score
Now we know it's two boys we're a bit stuck for names - we were fine for two girls or one of each but struggled with boys names.

The only one we both like is Zach with middle name William. Hubby likes Harry but I'm not too keen as I had a dog called Harry when I was little 😁 can anyone think of anything else to go with Zach? We don't want anything that's overly used e.g. Noah, Oliver etc and middle name will be Thomas.

The baby I know called Zac has a brother called Jake. Hmm... a few other possibilities... Lewis, Ryan, Charlie, Nathaniel (nn Nate) ...?!

I quite like Harrison but not sure hubs will! Jake is a no no as one of hubby's colleagues had a little boy last year called Jake.

We're thinking Owen at the moment, I quite like Josh too though so will ask hubby what he thinks of it later.

My friend has a Zach and a Seth and I think they go lovely together! X

Jacob
Zayne
Joshua
Mitchell
Karrick
Carter
Dexter
Asher
Rubeun
George
Joey/Joseph

Just putting it out there...

Would you consider calling The other one William? You already know they go well :D That leaves you back at square one choosing middle names still but maybe you could opt for something sentimental... Family names etc?

Also, off the top of my head...

Zach & harry
Zach & Eddie

Decisions! Hehe

William is hubby's dad's name, hence the middle name. The other middle name will be Thomas as that was my dad's name. We don't want to name one after someone and not the other.

I think we're set on Owen and Zach - although hubs has now started calling them OZ!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back