Help tummy control underwear prices

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
http://www.choice.co.uk/rf/cho/s.do/wom ... e=12&seo=t

Ok looked in my catauloge (ive not used it in months)
Im going out on Firday but have found to my horror i can not fit into any of my gorgoues dresses
Cant afford to fork out for a new one someone suggested control underwear ive never bought theses before
But i had a feeling they where expensive

well im shocked theses prices are more then what id spend on dress :shock:

Please can some one point me in the direction of cheaper alternitives :pray:

thank you :wave:

That looks vey scary can you breath in it :eek: :lol: reminds me of the scean in Titanic when Kate winslette is being heaved and squeezed in to a corsette to the point of rib craking poportions :lol:
Sorry ive never use one but it dosnt look very comfy and like the seams will stick out through the dress

Have you ever used one??

Ill tell ya iv tried most of em lol or my group of friends between us have to had !
So Primark £6, not too shabby id buy definately one size smaller than you want, theyre not that controlling !
And then TK maxx have most types knee to under you bra, just thigh and tum ones, just tummy ones, go n have a browse if theres one near by n let us know wut ya dug out :)

Meggiewoo said:
Ok......

What about these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Figure-Shapers-Co ... 240%3A1307

I have never worn anything like this. I let the flab fly free :rotfl: !

Kim x x x x

Great price :D
wow there soooooooooooooooooo sexy :wink: i am so coming home from my night out wipping my dress of showing James and saying come and get me babe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why cant they do this is size 10 12 14? right need to find a tape meassure god knows how thick my waist/ torso is now
:roll:

Thanks everyone :hug: :)

Magic markers
i may look in Txmakk there is one in the next town and Primark to i like a bargin 8)
thans for the tip about getting the size smaller :D

I got some from Asda a while back, think they were about £5? :think: Just as good as the expensive ones I tried on first in Debenhams!! :lol:

Marks and Spencer do them quite cheap too (less than £10) I need some for a wedding but am scared I will be uncomfortable all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back