Help plz???

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Hiya all I know this is the wrong place to post this but thought people would miss it in the other section and the auction ends in afew days!! dont wanna miss it.... ive had my eye on this pram on ebay, logged in tonight to check it and id missed the auction... they had it listed last time at £120 buy it now... they have re-listed it at £90 buy it now.... whats every ones thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pram-Travel-s...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

The pram is lovely. looks in good condition and is very much worth £90. wonder why its buy it now price is lower this time round...is it the exact same pram? its good that you get the car seat base to put in the car although i wouldnt use a 2nd hand car seat id replace that but make sure that i got one to fit the base. Anyway if theres anything you're not too sure on you can always email the seller. :D but make sure it fits in the boot of the car or if you use public transport make sure its easily collapsible etc :hug:

Let us know how you get on :D

I dont know :think: :think: :think: Its a huge price drop.

Maybe they need the money quickly.

You could email and ask the reason for the quick sale?

I dont know if they just dropped the price cause it didnt sell last time? it looks in good condition and my mam was saying if it wont fit in the car she will keep it at hers for when she has babs!!

1sttimemum said:
I dont know :think: :think: :think: Its a huge price drop.

Maybe they need the money quickly.

You could email and ask the reason for the quick sale?

that was my worry about it!!

i think an e-mail to them would be a good idea.

Ive emailed them and asked general condition etc and why selling at reduced rate! wait and see what they send back!

Well the seller is lovely! they sent me extra pictures and its like new!!! really good condition, car seat never been in a crash etc! They just reduced the price as they wanted a quick sale.. so ive bought it now! also had a 15% out voucher for paypal so got it all for £76.50!! im over the moon :)

well done :dance: :dance:

it was probably reduced as it was local pick up only, it makes your market alot smaller.

Im over the moon, its the only one I have seen on their that I really liked!! was gutted that I missed the auction but im pleased I did as well since they reduced it, they just emailed me to say I can pick it up anytime today so we have just had lunch, going to let my tummy settle abit and then got and pick it up..... Im going to take it up to my Mams the next time I go up as we dont have much storage here and it can stay at my Mams till nearer the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back