Help please.......

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Hi

My little girl (7weeks) has been sick 3 times in the last 24 hours - so 50% of her feeds.

She seems perfectly fine in herself - no temperature or change in temperament etc.

I just fed her and she was sick about 45 mins after - the whole feed, and like i say this is the 3rd time now since this time yesterday.

She is feeding normal apart from this - although im having to give her bits when she wants it - abviously as she is getting hungry earlier i assume as her tum is empty.

I do try and wind her but sometimes theres just nothing, and then this she explodes, she does trump lots too so i dont know if she has digestion problems.

Really appreciate some advice please
x

hey there,
hope some others reply too but I just wanted to say I remember when my LO did a lot of puking one night and it was very worrying. I think for him it was just wind and he was getting greedy and eating more than he needed prob. Obv if it continues then go to you gp.

Sure others will have some good advise too.

Hope she is keeping her milk down now xx

Thank u, it is worrying isn't it!

She has not fed since... Been asleep! I just hope she keeps it down tonight... Like u say prob just trapped wind... She does make some funny sounds, I just dont know what I can do to help her?
X

After a feed, keep her upright for 10-15mins, like put her over your shoulder. I used to do this with charley and he never suffered with wind.
As she only just started being sick? Like is she sick with feeds everyday? x x

She's been sick 3 times in the last 24 hrs..... But before that it was just the odd time..... I just worry with it being a few times now.

I'll try wt u said thank u, just hope it's a bad day. Like I say she seems fine o. Herself I just worry she's not keeping her feeds down.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back