HELP..HELP..CAR SEAT DILEMMA URGENT HELP NEEDED

rhian85

Reaction score
sorry mods if in wrng place but need help..

we have the concord ultimax car seat for LO we are gettin a new car 2mrw so have taken the seat out, stripped the covers off to wash and u know the buckles u have at the back of the seat we OH was undoing them and the bloody strap has snapped :shock: what the hell do we do its over 1.5 years old..do any of u know if we can buy a new strap or is it not that easy ?

shit shit shit shit shit :wall: :wall: :wall:

Im not much help but you could try the manufacturers website or a suppose trying to track down a 2nd hand seat where you could pinch the strap from.

Sorry hun I haven't got a clue either :( As Bloom says, have you tried the manufacturers website?

Blimey. I'd contact the manufacturer as soon as possible. If a strap can break that easily by cleaning I'd be worried about how it would cope in an accident. Complain!

daftscotslass said:
Blimey. I'd contact the manufacturer as soon as possible. If a strap can break that easily by cleaning I'd be worried about how it would cope in an accident. Complain!

That's true I hadn't even thought of that :shock: :evil:

jools221181 said:
daftscotslass said:

That's true I hadn't even thought of that :shock: :evil:

Nor me :oops:

no help on maufactures website its fecking usless....AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH what do i do :wall: :wall:

I hate to say it but inless you can get a 2nd hand one cheap off ebay/freecycle/paper you may have to buy a new one :?

Bloody hell, I know its not helpful for me to say right now but maybe it is a blessing in disguise :eek:

got it from kiddie care... i know could u imagine if we had been in an accident rather than find out while stripping the seat..doesnt even bear thinking bout...im so so angry that its happend but so glad it didnt happen in worse situation makes me feel :puke: :puke: :puke: thinking about it :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: will ring kiddiecare as well i think

daftscotslass said:
Thats what I was thinking!! :shock:

will they do anything even tho its out of gaurentee? pissed of with kiddie care as u cant fecking ring them - how usefull........NOT :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I have no advice but I think it's disgusting that it happened.
Def complain to someone somehow!

I wonder if emailing watchdog would do anything?

xxxx

Suzie and Faith said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
I have no advice but I think it's disgusting that it happened.
Def complain to someone somehow!

I wonder if emailing watchdog would do anything?

xxxx

im so shocked i really am this seat has won so many crash test awards thats why we chose it :( i have found a number for concord so im going to well and truely shout at them in the morning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

if no joy with them ill have to buy a bloody new seat and yes will be speakin to watchdog me thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back