• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help - anyone good at temps?

Becs

Reaction score
Good morning ladies,

I could really do with some advice. I stupidly got up 20mins early this morning to go to the loo (before I had taken my temp). I was sleepy and not thinking. It's really annoying as I was really hoping todays temp would be up on yesterdays as the last 2 days (dpo 7 and 8) my temps dropped and I was desperate for it to be an implantation dip and not just dropping. So any way I tried to lie really still and relax. My temp yesterday was 36.7 and when I took it this morning (after my bathroom antics) it just about went to 36.9. What should I do? Does anyone know how much your temp can go up by doing what I did?

Oh and then just to really frustrate me, I did an early HPT and after about 10 mins I went to look at it and there was definitely a very faint line there, I got all excited but then when I looked again a few mins later it had vanished.

Anyone know anything about all this?

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Dpn't know why the little dude with the sunglasses appeared there I meant to put dpo 7 and 8

Typical of me this morning! :doh:

Ok - just theories are fine.

Going a bit mad.

:wall:

At least I'm half way through the day now.

Hey there!
I'm terrible at working this temp thing out, I know I read that if you take your temps a half hour early you should add 0.1 to it, but I'm not sure if that works?? I think the best thing is to just try and chill and hang on for tomorrows temp check - I'm sure you'll remember to do it before you move next time!
The faint line you saw was it greyish or the actual proper colour (pink or blue?). I was reading about evap lines and I read this:

The Test/Result line turns pink/blue only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line."

so - if it's a coloured line, even ever so light it's a BFP!

Thanks eightball!!!

Yep is must have been a fault - I think it was greyish. He ho, I'll just have to keep testing untill AF gets me.

You testing yet?

yep!

I've done three in the last 14 hours, the first two didn't look like much but there was a tiny tiny something I wasn't sure whether it had colour or was just grey or what, but the last one is a lot better - though still faint as can be!
I'll keep the testing up each day over the weekend to make sure it keeps getting stronger, but I guess, although it's only very weak, I got my BFP this morning!! :cheer: :shock: :cheer:

Woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :clap:

Aww I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed I can join you!!!!!!!!! :pray:

And wasn't this your first month TTC?? It's my first month ttc maybe some of your good luck will rub off on me. :D

Yeah it is my first month, I feel a bit cheeky really to have just waltzed in for 3 weeks and have it all happenning straight away.
I do realise just how lucky I am though and hope it all goes ok from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back