• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello!

monster_munch

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm in 2nd tri!!

Have been here a while but had no internet so have only been here in spirit!

Hope everyone is well - those that don't know me, HI!
Those that do - sorry, I'm back :wink: :wink:

Hiya, hope you are well!! Love ur by the fridge, loo tag, so true lol x

hello monster munch! welcome back, its about time u got ur arse in here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

woohoo welcome back hunny ! take it youve had scan and stuff , did they change dates ? looks like were due really close still !

u back perminatly ?

I am back permanently! Thank goodness! I had my 12 week scan and they put me forward a week... I'm pregnancy stalking you G3M ;)

Will try and get a pic of my scan on the comp - will take a while to upload, but I'll give it a go.

pickled onion flavour I hope...¿¿¿??? :shock:

Dial up still exists??????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

least u didnt jump ahead of me :rotfl: i would sulked in the corner , and i will if u say your not being :puke: still :shakehead:

Squiglet said:

Dial up still exists??????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

squig... stop showin off with ur upside down ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Monster Munch
Cool name, gorgeous crisps!
I've only been using the forum for couple of weeks, so didn't know you from before. But I'm on here constantly now its soooo addictive!

Squiglet said:

Definitely pickled onion flavour!!

And yes, sadly dial up does still exist :(

G3M said:
least u didnt jump ahead of me :rotfl: i would sulked in the corner , and i will if u say your not being :puke: still :shakehead:

Don't panic - was sick yesterday, my hair is still it's normal horrid self and my forehead has developed a colony of spots :x

So much for starting to 'glow' after 12weeks :shakehead:

well come to 2nd tri!!!!

i like the way the spanish use these lol ¿¿¿¿ ?????

monster_munch said:
So much for starting to 'glow' after 12weeks :shakehead:

to be honest i think the glow is just an urban myth in order to keep women re-producing :lol: :lol:

alright monster much!!!
Good to see you back....gotta get broadband though :lol:
Glad you're ok, and i bet you bloom after the birth 8)

hiya monster munch, can't remember if our paths have crossed before now or not (preggo brain) but i'm sure they will now.

welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back