Hello !!!!

kitty86

Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I am 27weeks tomorrow. I cant believe I only have 13 weeks left (xmas is 15 weeks away tomorrow too).

Buggy is coming today and I am gonna start spring cleaning soon before I get to big to move. I already have the heartburn, week bladder, back ache and all the other pains we lucky ladies get. Well I guess you cant have pleasure without the pain.

Hi Kitty, lovely to see all my old tri2 friends appearing here now. Glad you're feeling well. Hopefully the next 13 weeks will fly by.

Alfie
xxx

OMG cant believe your 27 weeks already :shock:

Welcome to 3rd Tri :D :hug:

God I hope it doesn't go quick. I wanna be pregnant for ever. Maybe if I hide under my covers labour wont find me lol.

Bad news buggy is not coming till Wednesday now grrrrr.

Just a lil question for you. When did baby slow down with there movements? just my lil joshua doesn't move much any more. I have noticed for about a week now he isn't as active. He moves every day just not alot.

kitty86 said:
God I hope it doesn't go quick. I wanna be pregnant for ever. Maybe if I hide under my covers labour wont find me lol.

Bad news buggy is not coming till Wednesday now grrrrr.

Just a lil question for you. When did baby slow down with there movements? just my lil joshua doesn't move much any more. I have noticed for about a week now he isn't as active. He moves every day just not alot.

Erm well I found that she was her quiet days..but never like a week...he may just have restricted room and is lazy hehe...mia's movements have definately changed a lot...hope that helps??

Thanks hun.

He seemed to wiggle alot last week. I mean he never stopped but for a week now he has a little wiggle and maybe pne kick aday. Do you think I should be worried or do you think he is just worn out from all the kicking a week ago.

Erm i would be tempted to give the midwife a quick call just to check hun...but dont be worried :hug: :hug: let me know :hug:

Heya and welcome here,

and on the kicking thing,
i would just ring and make sure tbh.
:)
just to be on the safe side.

Hi Kitty Welcome to the third tri :hug: xxxxxx

welcome to tri 3 hun, i've only just started to clean in preparation for lo coming! tut tut :shakehead:

Hello kitty86 :wave:
Have a comfy and happy Tri3, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back