hello

mum&2girls

Reaction score
just wondered if i could join the 3rd trimester now cant believe im actually here not long to go now :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Course you can rach...........welcome to 3rd tri....I don't suppose you bought any cake with you did you? *runs to put the kettle on*

*licks lips*

Thats perfect Rach......here's you're cuppa (sorry got side tracked & cleaned the kitchen whilst I was in there :lol: ).

Mmmmm.......cake & cuppa.......could Saturday morning get any better?

thanks for the cuppa hun shall enjoy it with a pieco of cake yuuuuuuuumy :D :D :D

welcome rach ............ hope you enjoy the third trimester !!

any cake left for a little one :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

okay okay - so a rather large round one !!!!!!!!!!

just one small slice ........ even a crumb will do

hi hun and welcome :wave: thanks for the cake xxxxxxxx

hello and welcome to the third trimester, hope your pregnancy is going well and you enjoy the last three months. :dance:

Hi

Just surfing around the place and recognised you girls . I should be in the third tri now but after my problems in October i am back at square one. Just wanted to wish you all the best girls!!!

Sarah

sazzleevans said:
Hi

Just surfing around the place and recognised you girls . I should be in the third tri now but after my problems in October i am back at square one. Just wanted to wish you all the best girls!!!

Sarah

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you hun xxxxxxx

Welcome Rach,come on in! :cheer:

sazzleevans said:
Hi

Sarah

and to you Sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back