Hello

missyeovil

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm tri 2 now so though I would come and say hello :) I wasn't really sure when to move over so I just thought I'd wait :p

I had a 14 week scan yesterday and when they first put the picture up it was fab as could see all details on babie's wee hand and it looked like they were waving at me! After that, baby was incredibly badly behaved and wouldn't stop moving to get measurements! OH and I nearly missed the ferry home because of it! I hope that's not a sign of things to come or nappy changing is going to be incredibly messy...!

Anyway, according to the scan machine I'm four days further on than my dates and the first scan said, but the head also was spot on in agreement with my dates. Was just a leg that changed it so I'm going to keep my due date and put it down to baby inheriting long legs from mummy :)

Anyway, thought I would share my super duper happy mood before it gets replaced again by tears and sickness!

Love to you all x

Congratulations! Welcome to tri2 :D
You'll get some serious kicking at some point if the baby keeps up that kind of wriggling lol.
xx

hello and welcome , glad all was well with your scan , it's lovely to share your good news with you . All the best xx

Hello and welcome to tri 2. Congratulations on a wriggly baby! We were visiting your neck of the woods last month! X

Thanks everyone :)

Hello and welcome to tri 2. Congratulations on a wriggly baby! We were visiting your neck of the woods last month! X

Oh really? I hope you enjoyed it :) It's not the worst place to live!x

Congratulations!! We had a wriggly baby at our scan too! It's such an amazing thing! Welcome to tri
2 as well :)
I take it you must be from Yeovil? I live down here too x

Congratulations!! We had a wriggly baby at our scan too! It's such an amazing thing! Welcome to tri
2 as well :)
I take it you must be from Yeovil? I live down here too x

I'm originally from Yeovil but now I live in Scotland! Baby will definitely wearing a couple of Yeovil Town FC bodysuits though... ;)

Haha we are from Scotland living in Yeovil! Madness! X

Welcome to tri 2 hon! :) It's so much better than tri 1! Hope your happy feeling lasts :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back