hello

sexysmurf

Reaction score
Hi , im vicki, 33 and currently 4 weeks pregnant.I live in southport, merseyside with my partner and my 10 yr old daughter. After 5 months of:bfn: and being a :poas: in feb we got our :bfp: after taking 5 !!! tests we finally believed it . Still feel like AF is on her way, the leg cramp is unreal !! But im having way too much morning sickness (and afternoon and evening)!

Good to be here, as its been awhile since i was last pregnant im surprised at how much has changed xx

Hi Vicki I'm Terri! currently 7+5! It's also a long time since I was last pg too! My lad is 8! I feel so different this time too! Had no symptoms with my first but this 1 I've felt sick from the off! Congrats to you :)

hi terri, congrats to you too. I too had nothing with my first, in fact if i hadnt had had a + and a scan id swear i hadnt been pregnant !! this time ive had what seems double the symptoms, and i currently look about 4 months and nothing fits !

Omg I feel just the same :) I was the same with my first if it wasn't for + test and scan I was not pg lol Nothing fits me either :(

Omg I feel just the same :) I was the same with my first if it wasn't for + test and scan I was not pg lol Nothing fits me either :(

whats going on !!! im wearing my O/H trackies atm, and please tell me this leg ache is normal ? it feels like ive been running for miles

Last edited:
Jesus lass! R we having sympathy for each other?!?!? I've had a dull ache at the top of my left leg for days!!

Oh and I had my other halfs shorts on too today lol

haha i think we are, at least now i know its normal. I swear i never had any of this first time round

me niether! ive also seen it from the other side though! my wife carried our second child and i thought it was funny her being sick when ide had none but its come back to bite me this time!!!

Welcome to the forum :wave: congratulations on your pregnancy x

thanx for all your lovely welcomes. The cramp seems to have settled(for now) but the embarrasing wind issue seems to have increased, and not to mention the fact i currently look 5 mths pregnant instead of nearly 5 weeks !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back