Hello :)

He'll be 6 months on the 29th June. Can't believe it, it goes so quickly. I really wanna start trying for another when he's a year, but think OH would wanna wait til he's 2!!! I'm 34, will be almost 35 then and I just feel I'd be too old lol xxx

Well, I wasn't meant to test til Friday but tested tonight with FR and got this, sure it's a faint line!!

5adabdcb-5069-9fa2.jpg

5adabdcb-5f2a-f2b1.jpg

And I'm cramping again tonight!

Aww I know how time flies, huh?! My daughter is 8 months!! I wanted a maximum of 2yrs between my children! :) I'm 25 this year :) xx

Using Tapatalk

Looks like a faint line to me too ooooo hun it's exciting xxxxx

tested with an FR again this morning with fmu at 9DPO, couldn't wait til tomorrow or saturday! can't believe i'm wasting such expensive tests! got 2 left and going to get OH to hide them til sunday!

looks same as yesterday

8and9dpo.jpg

yesterdays was in the evening and this mornings was 6am so not even 24hr between them! xx

I'm pretty sure I can see like the feintest line. Have it all crossed for you hun xxx

Hey cc86 :wave:

Just thought I'd welcome you properly to the most amazing forum ever

Your lil girl is gorgeous & wish you lots of luck I'm your TTC journey

xxx

Hey cc86 :wave:

Just thought I'd welcome you properly to the most amazing forum ever

Your lil girl is gorgeous & wish you lots of luck I'm your TTC journey

xxx

hey hun thank you!! yeah i'm liking this forum after trying others and no one ever bothering to speak to me! :wall2:much better here though! :) aw thank you! she's the best! been a really confusing past 2 weeks still don't know if i am pg or not :eh: if not oh well try again next month :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back