Hello!

mum2b410

Reaction score
Hey all- can't quite believe I'm here but my dating scan this week said the baby is 13 weeks +! Am hoping that I can try and enjoy pregnancy a bit more now and be less anxious......although I'm sure I'll still worry!:roll:

How's tri-2 been for you all so far?

Hey Hun

Congratulations! Tri 2 so far has been wonderful compared to tri 1- I really struggled with sickness in tri 1!

So have u just found out your pregnant ? Xxx

Hey! No, i've known for a long time, just can't believe that I have made it past the first trimester, it's been quite an anxious time but luckily all is good...............yeh I still get some nausea and tiredness, am hoping it will dissappear soon and that I get some energy back!

Have you started buying anything for your bubba yet? I'm not really sure on when ti start!!

Welcome to tri 2 hun.
I have been good through my whole pregnancy but its so nice to have a bump and feel baby move (although would like a bit more sleep)

I love feeling her move but would love for her to realize that i like to sleep at night and that its fine for me to put my hand on my belly (she keeps kicking it off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back