hello!

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Hi all!

so excited to finally be in tri 3!

have people started to feel worse since they got in here?

xxx

hello :wave:

welcome over to tri 3! Yep just a bit more tired and achey but we're on the home stretch and it'll be worth it in the end :)

x xxx

Welcome over. I started to feel alot more aches and pains and niggles from 30 weeks...just cause you get so big and uncomfortable and also I have SPD which has gradually got worse. Also sleep went out the window too.......but in general I am happy and it's the most exciting trimester as it really is the final countdown to seeing your baby and there is so much to prepare...the time just flies!! xx

Welcome over, apart from no sleep and heartburn , everything is good, got a week to go :shock: starting to shit myself lol :lol:

thanks ladies :) I've had some heartburn the past couple of days, finding it harder to bend down and get out of breath, and still backache but for the first time yesterday I finally got excited not just about the getting pregnant, being pregnant, but actually meeting the baby! eeeek!! I just want to pass 30 weeks and see a '3' in my weeks pregnant!! :) xx

Hey hun!! Welcome over - Can't say I feel bad just tired easily now and things are getting a little harder to do - However I am feeling well and am really enjoying this prengnancy! Hope you are too xx

Hello, I'm doing ok apart from the heartburn, its getting worse and worse :(. Today I'm feeling a bit bloated as well but apart from that its all good :) . Taht will probably change in a few weeks though - your not that far behind me either. :) Watch out by the way - you go mad after a while in this room :shock: I can feel myself getting crazier by the day

Oh God yes how could I forget the heartburn...it's a nightmare!! All we talk about on here is heartburn, not sleeping, chocolate and Veeting our bits!! xx

Hey welcome! I felt absolutely fine until 32 weeks - since then things are just a bit harder work - feel heavier, more tired and a few niggles but generally I've been really well so I'm very lucky xx

i think once i hit 30 weeks i started ot feel drained, not cause of being big, i was anaemic suffered with really bad itching and piles, but happy to say just left with anaemia and itching now which anaemia on iron tablets so helped loads and itching i seem to manage to stay asleep through now, so i actually enjoying the last of my pregnancy now, infact i was enjoying it anyway loving my bump

I've started to get a lot more tired now and a bit achey, which seems to slowly be getting worse as I get closer! All worth it in the end though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back