Hello :)

teampc

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just realised I have posted a couple of times but havent actually popped in here to say hello and introduce myself :)

Well we have been together for 9 years :) got married back in march and discovered a couple of weeks ago that I was pregnant, I am now about 7 weeks and a day :) So by my reconing the little one is due around July 18th

We live in wiltshire and its our first. We are both super excited about it as our my parents as it will be there first grandchild :)
His parents are also very excited (however I am currently not talking to his mum due to her ignoring us telling her not to tell anyone as its very early and going and telling anyone who would listen!!!!! has made me mad....but thats probably another thread in itself lol) Wont be there first grandchild tho as they already have 2

So all in all Im looking forward to it all, the sickness is wearing me down a bit and Im silly tired all the time but I figuire that cant last forever so Im fighting through it to get on as normal at the moment. Really looking forward to transforming the spare room into a nursery I have so many ideas :)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys too, and going through all the pregnancy excitement with other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back