Hello - Make way!

nissa

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 27 weeks today and officially in Tri - three :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can't believe I'm here already :lol:

How's everyone doing today?

My DD and I just made cookies - want one??? :lol:

Anyone else better get in quick - they are still warm and DD and I have had 3 each already!

Some days I feel I've been pregnant for ever but now i feel like it's gone so quick and I'm panicky about only having 13 weeks left....there's so much left to do! :lol:

Ahh thanks for the welcomes!

No cookies left I'm afraid. DD had friends in and they were gone in 5 minutes!

Charlotte - I'm going to have an 8 year age gap too! This feels like a first pregnancy all over again because the other one was so long ago! :lol:

moresmiles said:
Ahh thanks for the welcomes!

No cookies left I'm afraid. DD had friends in and they were gone in 5 minutes!

Charlotte - I'm going to have an 8 year age gap too! This feels like a first pregnancy all over again because the other one was so long ago! :lol:

Awwwww was looking forward to those cookies!

Its certainly does feel like a first pregnancy again! I can't remember a lot about being pregnant before and it feels very exciting and new, such a great experience. I think with having a long gap then being pregnant again I'm appreciating every moment more now than I did before as this will be my last baby and I think I took things for granted in my previous pregnancies that everything would be OK. I can't wait :cheer:

It is exciting that's for sure!

I'm originally from West Sussex - will be moving back there after the summer sometime probably!

Are your other kids excited about the baby?

My DD never shuts up about it :lol:

Great Moresmiles, I've been here for just over 2 years now, originally from Cheshire.

My youngest DS is SO excited and can't wait, my eldest is getting more excited he was unsure at first how to feel about it but he's happy now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back