hello everyone!!

sam10

Reaction score
After having a good ol' browse of the forum, u all sound a fab bunch and would love to join you if you'll have me?!

I'm Sam, i'm 21 and living with my lovely fella called Chris and we are delighted to be pregnant! :D

I got my bfp on the 9th April and booked in with midwife on 1st may after some confusion with my strange periods! :roll: (sorry tmi?!)

Anyways, we had a scan last thurs (15th) and we are indeed 9 weeks + 4 days and not the 12+3 like my midwife had thought!

But still, we saw our beautiful bean with his/her heart beating away nicely and we get to go back for another scan at 13 weeks so another pic too hooray!!

so, hope you are all feeling well today,

Sam, Chris and Bean xxx

Hi Sam, Chris & Bean,

Congratulations on your BFP and welcome! :wave:

Sarah xxx

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Congratulations on your BFP - would love to see your scan picture! How exciting to see the little one and be getting another chance if a couple of weeks! :D

Love to the three of you :)

:hug: A big congratulations to you and welcome to the forum x

hi its nice to have u here, lovely little bean!! :D

congratulations and welcome to the forum :cheer:
I am also 21 and expecting my first baby with my gorgeous OH james. If you ever feel like a chat feel free to pm me. :hug:
And again CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: :cheer:

Aww, what a lovely scan picture! :D Thank you for sharing.

Hi and Congratulations! I only joined the forum a few weeks ago and already it has been so helpful. ANd yes, everyone is lovely!!

I am 1 day behind you (until my dating scan at least!!). There seems to be a bit of a gang of us with due dates around 16/17/18th Dec! Here's hoping we'll share a great journey together!

Thank you so much for a lovely welcome, i'm sure i'll be very happy here!! :D xx

Congrats on you're little bean :clap: I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Its so wierd i have friends called sam and chris who just found out they are expecting!!! :D

Jade xx

Hello & welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your beautiful bean :hug:

Hi!! :wave:
Congratulations!! The pic is lovely!! :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members