hello everyone

hennaly

Reaction score
hi there :wave:
my name is Laura and i am on baby number 7, i thought i had finished at 6 but it would appear not, i think im more nervous this time than ever before maybe its because i know whats coming :?
My eldest is 19 and my youngest is 12 so i am really starting again!!
Im hoping to meet people here who can maybe share some experiences with me. :cheer:

Wow 7....I'm having a hard time TTC #3....
People have given us all sorts of stuff to worry about, we'll need a bigger house, need a bigger car, holidays will be more because it's an odd family number, one will feel left out

What do you think?

rainbowmummy said:
Wow 7....I'm having a hard time TTC #3....
People have given us all sorts of stuff to worry about, we'll need a bigger house, need a bigger car, holidays will be more because it's an odd family number, one will feel left out

What do you think?
i think its no more difficult having 6 than 3 it just get more expensive, days out tend to cost alot more but it just meant we found things to do that were free and if you look hard enough there is loads to do.
You may find one will feel left out but you can help to discourage that or you could of course just have a 4th :rotfl:

Wow number 7!! Congratulations, do you know how far gone you are. x

I'm worrying a little about dividing my time between 3, there will be 18 months exactly between the youngest, and 8 years between middle and oldest, so reading you're on number 7 woke me up! I think you'll enjoy this baby immensely,he/she will have so much attention and with your experience it'll feel like you're on auto pilot with the night feeds etc! Congratulatioons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back