Hello Everyone!!

Ellie2705

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to introduce myself as i'm new to the forum - My name is Ellie, I'm 21 and getting married on July 25th to my fabby other half Martin! :D
We will be trying for our first bubba once we're married and I cannot wait! Trying to clue myself up on trying to conceive, pregnancy and what to expect along the way! Have found everything on here really helpful and I hope to make some new friends too!

Good luck to all the TTC'ers, bumps and yummy mummies!

:wave: hiya and welcome to the site xx

how exciting for you getting married then trying for a bump :hug: xx
goodluck :cheer: xx hope to see piccies of you looking gorgeous on ur wedding day :hug: xx

kitten x said:

goodluck :cheer: xx hope to see piccies of you looking gorgeous on ur wedding day :hug: xx

So exciting!! 5 months exactly till the big day and it cant go by quick enough for me!
Then hopefully not long after that i'll be counting down the days till we have a mini-me! :D

E x

Ellie2705 said:
kitten x said:

So exciting!! 5 months exactly till the big day and it cant go by quick enough for me!
Then hopefully not long after that i'll be counting down the days till we have a mini-me! :D

E x

5months will fly and hopfully the weather will be lovely for your big day :pray: :hug: ,
fingers crossed you get your mini u :lol: and im sure you will ,
let me no i carnt wait for you to get ur bfp x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back