Health visitor...

Loula

Reaction score
weighed Keira today and she now weighs 8lb8ozs. Shes only 4 weeks old and weighed 7lb2oz at birth. My lil chunky monkey x

I was also a little worried about her feeds as i have now upped them to 5ozs and granted she takes it and sometimes leaves it yet still after 3 hours she wants another feed but then again sometimes will go longer. Was told to just go with it, feel a bit better about it.

Gonna brave the groups at the childrens centre next week i think so both me and Keira can meet others. Anyone been to any? x

Hi Loula, I got Jessica weighed today. She is now 8lbs 11 but was 7lbs 15 at birth so was a bit bigger than Kiera. We've still been giving her 4oz but she has been draining the bottles and looking or more earlier so going to try 5oz on next feed.

Starting baby massage next week so we'll see his that goes. I was lucky enough to meet some lovely ladies at my nct antenatal classes, we still meet once a week so I don't need to brave any new groups on my own. Good luck with your groups xx

Hi Loula, I got Jessica weighed today. She is now 8lbs 11 but was 7lbs 15 at birth so was a bit bigger than Kiera. We've still been giving her 4oz but she has been draining the bottles and looking or more earlier so going to try 5oz on next feed.

Starting baby massage next week so we'll see his that goes. I was lucky enough to meet some lovely ladies at my nct antenatal classes, we still meet once a week so I don't need to brave any new groups on my own. Good luck with your groups xx

sods law put up to 5oz n the last 2 feeds shes only taken 3oz lol will persevere n let her take the lead.
our baby massage doesnt take babies til 12 weeks so will put our name down. xxx

Don't worry about how much she eats regularly as she's still very small. We go to baby group every week, have fun and let us know how it goes :)

They can be so funny with their feeds! Sometimes they'll mess around a few days going up and down and then eventually settle at a bigger feed, they're just stretching their tummies! Childrens centre groups are fab! Everyones so friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back