Have i cleaned the oven right?

Melly+2

Reaction score
I cleaned the oven yesterday, and ive washed it out with water after putting the oven cleaner on and leaving it, ive put food in but now it smells of oven cleaner, have i done it wrong, will the food be ok? Ive spent ages on it :(

I know every time I clean out my oven it always smells the first time I cook anything in it so I wouldn't worry about it... unless we have both done it wrong :lol:

the food seemed to taste ok, not let Hope have any though, just incase i poison her, she was upset felt like a meanie mummy :rotfl:

awww bless her..... ive always been alright when ive ate outta the oven after I have cleaned it, I need it doing again so I think this time after I have cleaned it I will set it away for an hour with nothing in it to get rid of the smell!!!

yeah good idea, dont think ill be doing mine for a while hahahaha

i always turn the oven on with the door open for 5 minutes after cleaning it to air it out befor using it.

FYI i am not sure cleaning the oven when pregnant is recommended anymore due to fumes.

Sandi

haha thats a great excuse to not clean the oven out girls!!!! use it while you can :lol:

oh right, ooppsie, ill get gal to do it, thanks for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back