has everyone added their due date?

I'm on there Tiny - I keep checking though to see how many are before us! It's scary now that there are more behind than in front! lol x

yep, on there along with everyone else in the first week of August! Will be a busy one!

yep, on there along with everyone else in the first week of August! Will be a busy one!

Haha - I know, I cant wait! We'll all be dropping like flies! lol! Aug is a very busy month! Must have been that incredibly cold winter we had! :rofl:

Yep Im on there! Can't believe there are so many of us around the same time!

I keep counting how many people are in front of me, and then seeing them announcing the births and im like :shock:

I think it was deffinatly a cold winter. We were all pretty bored!

^^^ I do exactly the same. Its now at the stage where I dont have to scroll down to find my name.... excitement!!!! I thought Id just put up the link in a vain hope that more names would be added between the last birth and mine so that I feel like Ive got more time to get my head round all this hypnobirthing!!

Haha - I know, I cant wait! We'll all be dropping like flies! lol! Aug is a very busy month! Must have been that incredibly cold winter we had! :rofl:

I'm not blaming the cold weather, I'm blaming my mate Seema, she got married in November and I went home drunk and feeling amorous hahaha

I did post my due date of the 8th July but I'm not on the list :(
Think she's going to be early though.
x

Hi Hannah,

I am due 7th July with my first baby too (a little girl!) Just curious, what makes you think you will be early? Would be good to know what you reckon as I want to be early too!

Is your baby engaged?

R xx

i might be having baby early within about 4 to 5 weeks so my due date wont be the proper due date nemore :( poor ickle man lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back