HAPPY FULL TERM FOR MONDAY MANDSPICE

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I know you still have a couple of days but wanted to wish Amanda happy full term!!! This girl has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bloody suportive to me, we txt each all the time when we worry about any niggle or ache, hopefully baby will come soon and it will be like shelling peas!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here have some to celebrate :) Been baking all day!!! (jk ;) although tempted to after seeing that!!!!)

Chocolate%20Fudge%20Cake.jpg

Happy Full Term!!

Damn, I want a peice of that cake! Very tempted to send Ewan over to Asda for some cakies now! :D

happy full term!! :cheer:

mmmmmmmm :angel: that cake looks sooooooooooooooo nice!!! can you post some to scotland sniff :cry: xxx

:cheer: Ahhh thank you Sharne :hug: I can't bloody believe there're only 2 weeks to go (although knowing my luck it'll be more like 4!)

Pregnancy has felt LOOOOOOOOONG and sometimes boring for me but PF has been invaluable & I'm so lucky to have met one of my bestest friends on here :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Happy full term today Manda!! :cheer:

Come on Dexter :D Any time now! x

Hehe yes, it is 37 weeks isn't it.....but hey, any excuse for cake :lol:

Awww!! :hug: 37 weeks hun - One week closer for you than you thought hey!! :cheer:

Oh I so badly want that cake. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back