Happy due date to me!

mum2b410

Reaction score
Well, we made it! 40 weeks today...........unfortunately I don't think LO is ready to come out yet, but I am hoping he will decide it's too cramped in there soon and decide to make an exit!

Pointless post but wanted to mark the day!

Think a few others are due today too............so happy due date ladies!

Have a lovely day all xxxx:)

Happy Due date sweetie, you never now things can change so quickly. Come on little one, mummy wants to meet you x x

Happy due date due date buddy lol!! Hope you LO makes an appearance soon x x x

Happy due date. Get doing them physical jerks to see if you can shift LO.

Happy due date to you!!!:dance:

It is mine today too, I know exactly what you mean about feeling it wont happen any time soon though! I dont know what I expected but I really dont feel any different.

Hopefully they will both surprise us and put in appearance soon. I see my my midwife again on Tuesday, how about you?

Happy Due Date!!

Hope something happens soon for you!!

What you got planned to mark the big day??

:)

Happy due date.

I know exactly how you feel, it's my due date too and I think LO will be staying put till the doctors evict her.
Hope all of us 23rd girls will have our little bundles of joy soon.

Happy due date to you!!!:dance:

It is mine today too, I know exactly what you mean about feeling it wont happen any time soon though! I dont know what I expected but I really dont feel any different.

Hopefully they will both surprise us and put in appearance soon. I see my my midwife again on Tuesday, how about you?

Haven't been able to get a proper MW appointment fort next week so I have to go to a drop in clinic on thursday (which is largely for postnatal stuff so I'm gonna be sat there with mummies that all have there babies- great!) Still I know it's my MW doing it so it will be good to see her as she is really lovely and I haven't had her since my 28 week appointment!

Happy due date to u too hun :dance:

Let's keep out fingers crossed that these babies get a move on! xxx

Happy Due Date!!

Hope something happens soon for you!!

What you got planned to mark the big day??

Had a lovely relaxing bath this morning, then just been doing bits and pieces and had some lunch.........going for a long walk with OH soon as it's a lovely day here......then we're having a nice dinner together tonight (trying to make the most of it just being us!)

Any changes for u today hun? xx

Happy due date.

I know exactly how you feel, it's my due date too and I think LO will be staying put till the doctors evict her.
Hope all of us 23rd girls will have our little bundles of joy soon.

Yeh I knew there were a few of us!

Happy due date to u too! :dance:

Come on babies we're ready and waiting to meet u! xx

Happy due date to you Manda

You should join us in the overdue thread - cant mind what its called tho

:roll:

A nice walk & a meal sounds nice - No signs for me here - i'm also trying to enjoy the time by myself, getting more & more excited about meeting baby too, which is good coz i've been very anxious in the past about giving birth & life with a newborn again.

Hope you enjoy your dinner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back