happy-birthday.gif

:dance: Happy Birthday DaisyRose :dance:
hope you are having a brilliant day

Love Sarah :hug:

happy birthday hun!!!

hope you have a great day :cheer:

sarah xxx

Oooh, just seen this, thank you Geordie Lass and everyone else too. :D

I have had a really nice day - took the girls out to see a castle and then we had a late lunch in a resturant at the top of Portsdown Hill - got some nice pressies and some vouchers....and the weather has been good too!

DaisyRose said:
Oooh, just seen this, thank you Geordie Lass and everyone else too. :D

I have had a really nice day - took the girls out to see a castle and then we had a late lunch in a resturant at the top of Portsdown Hill - got some nice pressies and some vouchers....and the weather has been good too!

Glad you've had a good day hun :D :D

Hi Geordie Lass,

Thanks. It was your birthday a few days ago too wasn't it?? Hope you had a really nice day. :hug:

DaisyRose said:
Hi Geordie Lass,

Thanks. It was your birthday a few days ago too wasn't it?? Hope you had a really nice day. :hug:

Yes it was im now 29 i year to 30 :shock:
ive had a belated birthday as James was not hear but we wnet out last night for a meal to my fave restuarant and if you read my updated moaning story about where i live
things are looking up now :D

Hi Geordie Lass,

Really glad you had a nice belated birthday, and glad to hear too that things are looking up with where you're living - will have a look at the update.

All the best

Happy birthday darling, hope you had a good one :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Skimpy,

Thanks - we had a really nice days, and we even managed to avoid any major tantrums from the girls.

Glad you had a nice birthday :cheer:

I'm always late for birthdays :oops:

Just realised it was my aunty's yesterday and I forgot to call and wish her a happy birthday... so I'll do my usual - I'll call her today and say it because it's today really isn't it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back