Hannah Crawling!

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
I always thought hannah would crawl alot earlier then this, but it just never happend (even tho she was sooo close) she now stands up ALL the time and can walk right around her cot/the table (holding on supporting her self) (she can also walk everywhere if you hold her hands)
Anywayy, today while in my mums she just started crawling (using her elbows tho lol - looks like shes being a crawling soldier) i was suprised, started to think she'd not bother with it. lol.
Oh well lets hope it dosnt take her another 9 months to start walking :)

(also now her back teeth are coming through!)

oh edit - i almost forgot, shes been holding her own full bottles for a couple of weeks now, so of a night all we have to do is go in and give it to her and she'll feed herself/go back to sleep herself. YAY!)

Brilliant news Rachel on the crawling and bottles - I bet you need your sleep at the moment!

Valentine Xxx

It's quite fun when they're crawling, see it as a good thing, you don't have to carry them everywhere which whilst pregnant is a good thing :wink: Enjoy it :cheer: :hug:

Hi

yay well done shes doing great!!

Redshoes Kadyn moves around pretty good now and he still never wants ot be put down hes such a mommy suck :lol:

Isaac does try it on often *saulino* with the 'pick me up, can't crawl anymore' look :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back