• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hairdryer

Happybunny

Reaction score
I have had my old haridryer for 6 years now...it is getting all smelly when I turn it on...time to get a new one.

Has anyone got a hairdryer they can recommend?

(I have very fine, straight, shoulder length hair...wash and dry every day)

I was thinking about this, but it looks weird...has anyone got one of these?
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_60106_237630_-1

Any help would be appreciated
Michelle
xxx

Im not sure about that particular one but ive got a babyliss one and its been fantastic for about 18 months and I use it everyday xxx

I've had the same hairdyer since I was 9 - got it free with some make up or something at Boots!
It still works, although it literally gets used once or twice a year. I let my hair dry naturally, it doesn't get damaged from heat exposure. Plus I'm a lazy git!!

I got a lilac one from asda, cant remember the make but might have been mary kate and ashley :oops: I got it because it was lilac and had lights on it :lol:

I was sat on the floor meditating and right in middle of a visualisation (meaning you're kinda not on this plain) and it blew up sending sparks and smoke everywhere :shock: :shock: :shock:
Never had one since!

i got a new nicky clarke one for xmas, its bloody brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back