hair

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
since iv had B my hair has been falling out it was really bad but has slowed down alot now!! how much longer will it last for?

sarah yesterday I bought a plunger and plug hole unblocker, my shower is all blocked becuase of my hairs and today Iv gotta sort it! Its falling out so much, my hair is everywhere! I might ask the hairdresser about it next time I have a cut, surely it will have to stop soon?

Me too!!

My friend got alopecia after she had her 2nd baby so I have been a bit scared about it. Its a pain aswell because if I wear my hair down they get everywhere, even in Isaac's nappy which is not good! I have been too embarrassed to speak to anyone about it to be honest.

You arent alone though but I dont know what to say about it sorry! I'm just hoping its hormonal and will stop eventually.

Lou :oops:

when i did my course we touched apon this, i got told that it takes 12 months for your body to fully return to normal, but everyone is diffrent

xxx

mines just started to come out but when i got PG it started to come out assume it was the change in hormones

I find hairs in Ellas nappy too :oops: Iv just plunged the shower OMG! it was full of hairs! Its horrible cant believe Ilet it get so blocked!

snap!

my hair has just started falling out now, 3 months after the birth! apparently something to do with falling hormone levels in my body, or so i was told...

i want it to stop! i find hairs EVERYWHERE... and i don't fancy having really thin frizzy hair, so if it carries on much longer i'm gonna cut it shorter!

i just dyed my hair back to black, i feel so much better now i have dark hair again

xx

i dyed mine blonde layla lol!!

about 2 yrs ago we wondered if i had alopicia (spl) thats why i am so worried bout it now

Hi

wierd that you posted this i was gonna post this today, yesterday when i washed my hair i had chunks of hair coming out i feel like im gonna go bald its really scaring me... i hope it stops soon as its only started now after 4 months.
Katrina

Anyone want some of mine?! lol i have new hair growing all over my head!! lol i went to the hairdresser and she said i have new hair growing all over the place!! lol i have a little tuff now where its growing at the front!! :doh:

Saulino mine has just started to come out, before last week I was having very ,little hair loss. Breastfeeding can delay the hair loss as it means your hormone change is not as dramatic (that is why it is meant to help with PND). All that it is is all your "extra" hair from pregnancy, don't worry x

Hi

Thnaks Beanie :D Them doctors never tell you all the stuff taht happens after wards do they, just gotta have it happen and have it scare the crap out of you :(
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back