• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had our scan it's a...........

Anna23

Reaction score
BOY :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: we are having a bouncing healthy thumb suckker son, i have been right of the sex for my son, daughter and now this one haha :lol: :lol: we are soooooooo happy totaly over the moon lol can't stop smiling and we both had a happy cry too :D
the snographer was so lovely he kept telling us what things were and asking if i was ok when he pressed hard on my belly lol and i said ohhhh look i think its a boy lol i could see his balls and willy :rotfl: :rotfl: he did exsactly what my son did when we had our 19 week scan on him :lol: :lol: oh and we are exsactly on dates :cheer: 19 weeks and 1 day :D
the mil won't be too pleased she wanted a girly :moon: :moon:
here is the 2 pics we got (there is 3 but 2 are the same):
here he is suckking his thumb :lol:
scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

i already knew but woohoo again hun
am so pleased for you and he looks like a lil cutie already :D
:cheer: :cheer:
xx

Woohoooo!!!! :dance: Thanks for the text sweety im so pleased for you!!! :cheer: Awww hello lil matt :wave: Now go get a BLUE ticker lol :lol:

Oh congratulations. A blue one. :cheer:
So excited for you. :D :hug:
Have you thought of names yet :D

:cheer: As i said in my text im so happy for you, fantastic news :D

we were keeping the sex a seceret but umm we kinda are sooooooooo excited :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol:
as for names yes we have a idea however i ought to point out that my son was daniel all the way thought my pregnancy and when he was born i called him james cas he looked like a james :lol: :lol: so it's not set in stone :lol: but we have chosen MATHEW :rotfl: :rotfl: (my hubby is called mathew and my brother is called matthew too but i so love the names and it goes well with james, emma and mathew)

thanks everyone :cheer:

we brought a boy top saying i love my big brother (there wasn't one about big sister but we are going to get one), so we are going to take it to pick up james and emma and get them to guess what we are having (with hints of he when we talk about him :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Whoo hoo!! Congratulations!!

I can't believe how many boys are due around the same time, must of been something in the water!

OH MY GOD!! That is the most adorable scan piccie ever!! awww congrats hun xxx

Yay - you knew it was blue too, big congrats!

Now you can go buying blue stuff!

Yay! :cheer: Congrats on Team Blue hun!

The scan pics of him are sooo cute, and I love the name you've picked for him!

Hello baby Mathew! He is so bonny, so happy for you Anna! :D

Yay!!!!!! Another for the BLUE team!

Congratulations to you all x x x

Matthew is at the top of my list too! And My LO was sucking his thumb too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back