Had a lovely xmas day but today....

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Dunno whats wrong with me, just feeling fed up i guess and thought i'd just share it with you..

Everyone kept taking pics yesterday and i kept looking at them after as you do and i look sooooo fat that it doesn't even look like me... I wouldn't swap being pregnant for anything because i know that at the end of it i will have my little baby in my arms and will be soooo happy but at the mo i just feel sooooo unsexy and ugly and i cant seem to snap out of it, suppose it dont help when my hubby wont even come near me,(in bed i mean) the thought of us having sex or anything turns his stomach cos i have his baby inside me, or thats what he says yes he still wants me to please him, but i feel like why should i...

Is anyone else's hursband or partners feel like that.. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i dont feel very attractive either!
i am told im "blooming" but i feel a mess.
i feel fat,awkward and uncomfortable! :(

my OH is supportive but its me who has gone off sex!
i think your OH is being insensitive if he still wants you to please him but is showing you no interest.

i think the stage i am at now my hormones seem to have really kicked in as i often feel very weepy and get stressed over nothing,initially i got more mad about things and was pretty "together" still,i felt stronger then!
i dont think men can even begin to imagine how pregancy makes us women feel.
i would love them to experience it for a few days,im sure if they did they would be more supportive to us!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I spent most of yesterday evening in tears! Not because of being big just I think because I'm tired, am just getting over the flu, I'm on iron pills as of Xmas Eve and I think my hormones are rampant at the moment. That plus not being able to drink and looking after a toddler who went all tasmanian devil at about 3pm yesterday made me want to head for the hills. I feel better today, I think the hormones are really starting to change again. My OH says he's looking forward to the ones that make you nest and clean though because the last time I did either with any enthusiasm or skill was about 3 years ago frankly!

Hang on in there ladies
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

sunshine_gal said:
Is anyone else's hursband or partners feel like that..

Yeah I'm having the same probs. I've been bleeding so were not allowed to have sex, but I know my husband is relieved. He thinks pregnant woman aren't sexy. Everything else with us is great, but we dont have any intimacy at all just now. I feel like a big lump & I know he thinks so too. Looking forward to having the baby, then I'm sure that we will get back to normal once everything settles down.

yeah thanks girls..

I feel a little better today but still fat and unattractive, not for too much longer tho i hope.... grrr...

I wish my husband was the sort of guy who found pregnant women gorgeous, he says im glowing and that its all bump and that, he's being pretty supportive but just dont fancy me at the mo and i suppose that the hardest thing of all..

Neil hasn't gon off sex at all. :roll: I've been letting him have what he wants recently though as I've been hoping it might start something off - but nothing, it's not worth trying if you don't feel like it trust me! :wall:

Still, it's not the huge bump making me feel unsexy, it's my infected eyelid (which is so swollen I can't open my eye) and cough that sounds like a barking dog, I look like the elephant man! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back