gutted :(

HappyAlice

Reaction score
What am I going to do with out my evening dose of BB and BBBM and my regular BBLB's and weekly BB on the couch??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
I hate the end because it marks the end of the Summer - it's SEPTEMBER tomorrow wahhhhhh!!!!!!
Roll on BB9, 9 months to go. :( :( :(

:rotfl:
I love the winter :cheer:
my birthday and xmas
its nice this year cos last year i was just pining for riley to come and i was getting so fed up
this year i can enjoy it with my baby :D
off on rileys 1st hols tomorrow :cheer:

:( im sad bb has finished i loved it this year

yup same spend xmas with my baby :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I hate winter :cry:
what am i going to do without seeing ziggy every night
cryinggr.gif

Wahoooo, i love this time of year too. It's my Birthday next week then roll on Harrisons and Christmas :cheer: :dance:

i hate winter but have got a light therapy lamp-it is working wonders already and will stop me being miserable when the weather's evil.

£40 off ebay :)

I love september and October. I just love the autumn- the colour of the leaves on the trees and the angle of the sunlight. It makes me feel all warm inside (im such a saddo :wall: )

I hate the fact that soon Im gonna have to put my flip flops away and get my trainers out :(

I cant wait for Jakes first xmas this year. We are going to stay at home as a little family and have a lovely dinner and xmas pud :cheer: (normally go to the rellies' houses)

After christmas it's a bit better cos it's my birthday on 1st feb- so more presents :)

YEA!!!! WINTER!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The heat here is like 40+ degrees in summer and theres just no let up...so winter is just such a wonderful season here... Like a warm spring days, but with cold nights to snuggle up on the sofa. I got married in December, theres Yule, Xmas, Halloween, new years and now baby #2 birthday.... :cheer: Plus Tia's back at school full time (Thank God... !!!!) with only a few weeks off at xmas.

Can't beat this season in Spain... plus... NO TOURISTS!!!!!

they're not doing it this time :cry:

i suppose there is im a celeb get me outta here :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back