• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grrrrrrrrr stupid nhs!!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i was admitted into hospital again last night. had another lot of bad gall bladder pains. the normal meds the give me had no effect, nor did the ones i tend to get if i go into a&e, so they ended up giving me morphine. fantastic stuff!!!!!!!!!

more blood tests, pain killers, and even an xray this time :think:

was put on a surgical ward over night, with the possibility that they may operate sooner rather than later, but they decided to send me home to wait for my original appointment (which i still don't have a date for! :x ).

Thats 8 times ive been in a&e since feb!! they said that they aim to get all gall stone ops done within 18 weeks of finding the stones. meaning i may have to wait until mid june!

im going to get my doc to write to the hospital to see if they can move it sooner. he managed to get some blood results i was told i would need to wait a week for done in a day :lol:

ive got the biggest bruise on my hand from the blooming drip, my back is killing me from the stupid beds at the hospital, and im soooo tired cause i didn't sleep. It was my first night away from alice and it was murder :cry:

but what really annoyed me was the fact my opp should only take 20 mins, and they said they where really slow yesterday. they could have easily fitted me in!!! :x they really didn't need to tell me it had been slow! grrrrrrr

sorry for the moan, just needed to get it all of my chest!

but on the plus side i was only waiting in a&e for 20 mins till they had given me some pain relief!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Awww poor you, the pain is terrible!!!! :evil: Glad they gave you some effective relief...fingers crossed for a quick surgery date :pray:
:hug:
M
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara