Grrrr...the NHS!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
After seeing the midwife last week and getting told I had white blood cells in my water sample and she would send it off to the lab. I had a telephone consultation with the doctor today and I asked whether my results had been sent back and she said it wasnt tested as it was in the wrong bottle...it was the receptionist that gave me the bottle! So i have to go back and get it redone but if i hadnt asked then when would they have told me? x x

Grrr, how annoying M2A! They really are so useless sometimes!

You'd think something that simple- giving u a pee pot- would be easy enough, but no, some people are just useless!
Hope you get everything sorted xx

oh no thats so annoying, happens all the time with samples, wrong bottle, wrong lable, blah blah, you would think these things were simple.

Hope it comes back ok for you. xxx

How annoying!! I had a similar prob when they thought Ellie was ectopic, they kept me in hospital for three days having scans and blood tests, that's the longest I've been away from my kids (Jaycee visited every day but it wasn't enough for me :( ) finally my last blood test after all was found to be normal on scans etc, had to wait an hr for results before I was allowed home... Nearly two hours later I asked what was going on and only then did they find out they'd lost my sample and I needed more blood taken and another bloody hour wait!!
It's okay to be impatient and push for things ive found, otherwise your waiting for nothing!

Ive been back down to the doctors and it came down to the colour of the lid!! They wouldnt do further tests because of the colour! What exactly are we paying for?? x x

Lol Jayceesmumma :D
If i didnt laugh i think i would of kicked off, what a waste of time and money! x x

that's really poor of them, like you say what if you hadn't phoned to check? Would it just have got left? Hope they get it sorted ASAP and your results come back ok x x

That's how I felt! Either laugh or cry lol!
I hope your results come back okay and they use the right bottle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back