• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grrr Annoyed about my laptop

Urchin

Reaction score
I haven't had this laptop very long, less than 6 months, and last week my "G" fell off and won't go back on :?

I can still press the little pad from under the G to make a G but obviously this is bloody annoying.

I rang Hewlett Packard and they have to come and collect it and take it away for 7-10 working days. They won't give me a replacement while I'm without it, and they won't just send me a new G.

I'm annoyed cos I'm selling loads of stuff on ebay and so can't wait 7-10 days without my laptop (plus you guys would miss me too much ;))

I'm gonna have to use my old laptop, which, you may remember, Brody broke the screen and so loads of it is dead pixels and is REALLY annoying.

All for a blummin' G

:evil:

can u not buy a cheap keyboard for a fiver, take the G off and attach it to your laptop just for a week or so?

ohhhh duuhhh :doh: :doh: :doh:

didnt see the bit about that theyve already took it away lol

What difference would that make? I have to send this whole laptop off, I won't have it to attach a G to, only my old one. :lol:

Edit cos I saw your second post:

LOL They haven't taken it yet, but will be coming in a day or so, there's no point attaching anything to it cos I can still type a G and still have the old G, if I try to fix anything to it I risk damaging the "under keyboard" bit and making it worse.

Urchin said:
What difference would that make? I have to send this whole laptop off, I won't have it to attach a G to, only my old one. :lol:

LOL They haven't taken it yet, but will be coming in a day or so, there's no point attaching anything to it cos I can still type a G and still have the old G, if I try to fix anything to it I risk damaging the "under keyboard" bit and making it worse.

oh yeah, lmao
it owuldnt make a difference would it!! it would just make it look odd :rotfl:

I haven't had this laptop very long, less than 6 months, and last week my "G" fell off and won't go back on :?

I can still press the little pad from under the G to make a G but obviously this is bloody annoying.

I rang Hewlett Packard and they have to come and collect it and take it away for 7-10 working days. They won't give me a replacement while I'm without it, and they won't just send me a new G.

I'm annoyed cos I'm selling loads of stuff on ebay and so can't wait 7-10 days without my laptop (plus you guys would miss me too much ;))

I'm gonna have to use my old laptop, which, you may remember, Brody broke the screen and so loads of it is dead pixels and is REALLY annoying.

All for a blummin' G

can u not buy a cheap keyboard for a fiver, take the G off and attach it to your laptop just for a week or so?

Urchin said:

oh yeah, lmao

All for a blummin' G

Urchin said:

oh yeah, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back