Graco Quattro travel system

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Hi ladies....

Me and my DH have seen the Graco Quattro travel system and we both really liked it... I was just wondering if any of you have it and if so what you think of it?

My only concern is how big it is when folded but I have a ford Focus so fitting in the boot won't be a problem for me

cheers ladies

i have the mothercare trenton hun which is the same pram, i ahve had it 2 and a half years and love it, but like you say it is big when folded, i have a citreon piasso and it fills the boot in mine but well worth it

i have it! and i love it! it is a bit big and bulky but then most travel systems are at the moment. we'll be selling ours at some point because we need a double, but if i had a bigger age gap between the babies we'd be using it for this baby too

I have a similar Graco one and like it but it is bulky and can be awkward at times. It's very easy to use and LO loves it.

I have it!
I have a Daewoo Matiz and the boot in non-existent really! But with a back seat down we can fit it in the car! We knew it was bulky but we realised that we loved the travel system SO much that it was worth getting. And we figure we'll get a new car at some point! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back