• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow YAY

beth3735

Reaction score
I cant believe the time has finally come. This 1st half seems to of taken an age.

Im hoping my little baby plays games and shows me the sex. I would love a boy, obviously as long as baby is healthy I dont mind :cheer: :cheer:

Luckily enough my scan is at 9:30 in morning so im not waiting around half the day and get more time shopping after lol

I will update this tomorrow when i get back, but i do have a strong feeling i will be joining team green lol :dance:

i would love to honesly say boy or girl but i dont know you well enough to say..

i hope u get the lil boy your after , what ever will still be amazing ! and if his anything like my lil lad , he was quite willing to open his legs for the world to see lmao :rotfl:

lmao Gem Yours sounds like a typical lad already :rotfl:
congrats on your blue bump btw.

Thanks girls for the replies, I will let you all know tomorrow. But will have to do some shopping first :cheer:

Yay team blue looks like a strong choice lol
Obviously only time will tell and its only a bit of fun anyway, as long as baby is good and healthy im sure i can spoil a 3rd girl just as much as i would if i had a boy.

Blue team let me join you tomorrow lol

Not long now lol counting down the hours already. Im now starting to think the typical what if's Im now hoping baby has 2 legs, 2 arms all fingers, and everything internal aswell. Im sure it will all go ok though
fingers crossed :pray:

its gota be blue! theres soo many girls, all the lads r gona be outnumbered when it comes to dating in the future lol

good luck hun x x

omg i dreamt they could feel baby but could not find it on scan. I really hope my scan goes better than that today.

:dance: less than 2 hours to go :cheer:

Yeah 2 of the little things lol So hubby is sure its another girl. Im now just hoping all is there lol.

Boy would be lovely but a girl would make things cheaper :rotfl:

I will let you all know when im back, just taking my girlies to school and i have 1 hour left to wait, So excited i have butterflies in my tummy :cheer:

i got no feeling with this one at all...im gonna say boy.. just for a guess

lisa&alex said:
i got no feeling with this one at all...im gonna say boy.. just for a guess

........................... she's slacking :lol:

shut it.. 'im having a boy..'

when i knew u were having a girl... lol..(poky out tongue smily here)

lisa&alex said:
shut it.. 'im having a boy..'

when i knew u were having a girl... lol..(poky out tongue smily here)
ahh poor kim, i thoguht i was having a boy first time too!

i am this time though, and nobodys telling me otherwise :shakehead: :rotfl: .

ohh beht will have had her scan by now, i hope she got the little boy she was hoping for :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back