Goodbye.....

Charmed

Reaction score
....I'm off on holiday for two weeks, I'll be back home on the 16th June. :D

When I get back I'll be 14 weeks so I'll be moving to tri2. I also have my first scan booked (finally) for the 17th June so nervously looking forward to that.

Good luck to everyone having scans etc when I'm away and I'll see you all over in tri2. :dance:

Take care...x

See you over in tri 2 in a couple of weeks!

Have a great holiday :D

Have a great holiday - are you going anywhere nice?

Enjoy tri 2, will hopefully see you there soon x

hope you have a great time hun xxxxxxxx

Awww thanks everyone I had a great time, back to wind and rain though. :roll: :lol:

I have my scan today at 2pm so very nervous and excited and then I'm off to 2nd tri.

Wish me luck. :D

awww charmed lovely to have you back glad you had a good time and good luck with your scan today make sure you come back to 1st tri to let us know how you got on xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Charmed :wave:

Just wanted to ask you how you dealt with flying. I am going in a months time, and will be about 14 weeks. Docs and everyone i talk to say it's ok to fly and will not harm my baby. I shall get the travel socks, drink plently of water and walk about a bit. The flight is about 8 hours long..

How long was your flight, and did you feel ok when you got to your destination ?.

Hiya, my flight was 5 hours and I just wore flight socks, kept myself hydrated and got up as much as I could. I felt fine and was 12 weeks when I went so the worst of the morning sickness was over. :D

Are you going somewhere hot? If so, one thing I would say to be careful with is the effect the sun has on your skin. I found that my skin has become very sensitive to the sun and I also had a bad bout of prickly heat which I never usually get. Take plenty of high factor cream with you. Hope you have a good time. :D

Thought I would add the scan went well, it was brilliant seeing the baby waving its hands and moving. :D

021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back