good luck sweeties!

hev&madi

Reaction score
good luck all of you who are due to drop!!!!

zoe c, lozzi and jaidy i remember when you all was about 8-12 weeks preg is gone so fast!!!

its been lovely following your journeys through your ups and lows

good luck girlies love you all :hug:

yes good luck girls wishing you all the best,have really missed being on here as much as i used to :( ,hope to catch up with you all in the new year in the new mummies section :hug: xx

good luck ladies, wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing our new arrivals in 2007, or before? :wink: :hug:

Good luck girls but none of you need it as you will all do brilliant in labour and make fantastic mummies, :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG!!!!! its all gone so fast , these ladies who are about to give birth are all the ones ive felt really close too since i joined this forum and hav helped me as much as i hope ive helped them, :hug: :hug: :hug: big hugs all round ladies and an extra one for one very special lady who rang me when i was in the labour room and kept me going through some very dark moments i love ya loads :hug: :hug: :cry: ( you know who you are hehe) xxxxxxxxxxxx PS i miss my bump and everyone so much im getting all emotional now :hug: xx

Stop it, I am crying now!!! I am so emotional at the mo, I cant believe this is it for a few of us over the next few weeks.

Its been such a brillant journey, and I am so glad I have had you gals to share it with, it has mad it so special....

Good luck everyone else too, cant wait to hear of labour starting/birth stories very very soon :pray: xx

kayzee said:
OMG!!!!! its all gone so fast , these ladies who are about to give birth are all the ones ive felt really close too since i joined this forum and hav helped me as much as i hope ive helped them, :hug: :hug: :hug: big hugs all round ladies and an extra one for one very special lady who rang me when i was in the labour room and kept me going through some very dark moments i love ya loads :hug: :hug: :cry: ( you know who you are hehe) xxxxxxxxxxxx PS i miss my bump and everyone so much im getting all emotional now :hug: xx

Kaye you are a diamond babe, im so pleased I have helped you :D and you have supported me millions, couldnt have wished for a better pregnancy bud!

Gosh this had made me soooooo emotional I cant believe soon it will be all over and we will be mummies. :cheer:

The end of an era as they say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back