• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*glow*

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Hun let us know how your scan went, i snuck home before i went to mine :lol: 1 more hour whoo hoo .
Hope everything is well hun
Katrina

Hi All :wave:

Thanks for thinking of me!

My first thought was whoa that baby is MASSIVE as since 12 week scan baby has grown a lot!

We were not wanting to find out, and I made this really clear as I was scared we would find out anyway...

The weird thing is I always thought I was having a boy, but in the scan pics I think it looks like a girl.. (don't ask me why)

The baby was sitting cross legged like a little buddha and I got 5 really clear scan pics but I can't scan them until tomorrow.

It was really exciting! The baby was picking their nose (lol) :oops: and yawning :sleep: and one of the pics shows that! So cute

Well off to shop now, and I promise to post the pics as soon as I have them scanned.

Apologies again for disappearing off the radar, I was at the in laws and then treated myself to a nice facial yesterday as I had a busy week and made some extra money..

Was excited to read your news Saulino, not long for you to go Keslo!

see ya soon xxx :wave:

aww how cute. cant wait to see the piccies. they sound adorable.

so glad the scan went well for you :)

Hi

Glad everything is well :) you were getting me worried.
Cant wait to see your pics!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back