Gender scan surprise ideas needed please <3

LYLLJellyTots

Reaction score
But of a strange Christmas prezzie I know ;) but I have booked a gender scan on the 22nd of December to surprise my OH & the children & so that we can all find out jellytots flavour as a family xxx now OH has no idea and the children will both be 4 at the time so won't have an idea either xxx was wondering how I could break the surprise to them? Tell OH the night before that we need to go somewhere and set the satnav post code? Or give him a card with a poem in it? Or tell him a bit in advance? Any ideas will be very welcome <3

Just want to find out as a family for Christmas xxxx am a soppy sod I know lol xxxx

I'd tell him the night before, but put the
booking confirmation in a card. :) xx

Thanks for the idea chickadee I think that's a great idea we tend to have family movie night Friday nights so that'd be über cute xxx

How exciting jellytots , hope all goes great.
x Daisy

Thanks Daisy was getting all giddy last night and wanted to tell him but that would ruin the surprise lol xxx

Aww thanks babe x I actually dreamed about telling him last night that's daft ain't it lol xxx

Awe this is such a lovely idea!!! I would put it in a card and get the kids to give it to danny to read the day or 2 before :) or on that morning :D just have to make sure they don't plan to go out on that day aha!! Xx

Ahh so lovely!! I think tell them the night before so u all have the lead up excitement together :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back