Garden sculpture..****Updated with pic****

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have been doing the back garden, planning and doing it since last year ( it came to a halt when I got PG)

Saw a lovely metal sculpture last year in local garden centre, it was two pyramid style metal towers, one bigger than the other in a twisted metal finish....went again this week and they have gone, the comany who make them are called Modo creations in Southport, Liverpool but I cant seem to contact them, there website is down.....

Anyone got an unusual garden feature, its for an unused triangle next to the deck so wanted something striking.......

This is one of their things off Ebay, tried to email them but no joy...this is the type of thing we are looking for........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0111349091

mmm.. my garden (jungle!!) consists of a apple tree, a bomb shelter/coal shed and overgrown brambles! :rotfl:

I love the balls though! how about one of those little balls where the water comes out the middle and flows down the side? is it to far from the house to get electricity to it?

im not sure, but i don't think its a hazard for drowning as its not a pool of water? :think:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... atures.htm

or you could always get:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... aments.htm

hehe :rotfl:

We have a few different ones, some are water based ones, others are not. A lot of them came from local shows, i.e. The South of England Show (on again June, 7,8,9) or the Laughton show we went to in May etc, they are excellent for things like that. I'm sure there might be some near you that you could try this summer - they are generally a lot cheaper than buying instore or online too. You could try looking up a local artist and commission a piece also, agian it's often cheaper depending on what you are wanting, there are a few around here that do them but I suppose it depends on your area etc.

Finally tracked down company, rang them yesterday and they have one out of business!!

Took a trip back to garden centre to return a pot I had bought, and to my amazement, there was three of the sculputures I like-slightly different shape (triangular) but I loved them! Asked a guy if they were sale (they were in a big display of plants) and he said no, they had been put out that morning for the display. Was gutted, so found another man, and asked him (I was getting desperate now!!) and he said they WERE or sale, and infact they were about to be reduced in the sale :shock: :cheer: :cheer: I was sooo excited, I very nearly peed my pants!!! Couldnt decide which one to get, so bought all three as they were half price :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am so thrilled, here they are (the big soil patch is soon to filled with turf and slate flagging and plants in beds....

ruby243.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back