Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
If I have to listen to this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sun973 ... re=related

one more effing time... or have my 8 year old sing it again... I'm going to buy a shot gun and shoot someone :x :x :x can you believe its Spain official entry for the eurovision song contest...can you see it winning???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whats the UK's entry this year???

:shock: Oh My God................. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The 2 girls in the background had me bad laughing. A right set of movers and groovers.

Bet i have that annoying song in my head all day now....

x

ShineyHappyPeople said:
I'm glad Michelle didn't get through, how annoying.

Totally agree. I just clicked on the link and after about 40 seconds had to close it. God she's so annoying, think she got a little bit carried away

he said cheeky chee- and i turned it off...

Jesus..

THats the kind of crap that wins though lol

Well I liked Michelle Gayles song :shakehead:

Shoop Shoop Yeaaaahhhhh :D

Totally agree. I just clicked on the link and after about 40 seconds had to close it. God she's so annoying, think she got a little bit carried away

yeah, I think shes been on speed :lol:

Why do female singers have to wear tiny dresses and flaunt themselves instead of just singing the song like Andy? That annoys me too.

Whether we had a good song or not we wouldnt win - too many politics involved now.

I forgot to look at the link for Irelands....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG now thats bad :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back