funfair /themepark rides!

i think i'd probably go on the second one actually but that first one looks a bit rough and evil!
lol theres some mental rides around the world..how cool would it be to go travelling round just to go on them all! rollercoaster chasers do it..they must be loaded though!!

Been on things similar to them I would defiantly go on them! I love all rides! Hehee scarier the better!

I don't know how to explain them but our local fair used to have a ride called the eggs not the ones that are like a big wheel and you spin upside down in the carriage but ones on the floor like the waltzers but you roll upside down and it goes round and the carriage rolls and goes up and down. I have a feeling they were banned though because I have only ever seen them once. They were brilliant!

i used to go on all these sorts of things but i think your nerve goes as you get older and now i just get headache watching them.

nickilubs said:
Been on things similar to them I would defiantly go on them! I love all rides! Hehee scarier the better!

I don't know how to explain them but our local fair used to have a ride called the eggs not the ones that are like a big wheel and you spin upside down in the carriage but ones on the floor like the waltzers but you roll upside down and it goes round and the carriage rolls and goes up and down. I have a feeling they were banned though because I have only ever seen them once. They were brilliant!

yeah they have the eggs at roses fair which comes round here once a year..you know what happened on them about 10 yrs ago??
two of the eggs flew off and rolled down the hill where the funfair is at the top of...no one died but they all broke arms and legs, and one guy broke his back :shock: :shock: i like them though :) long as they stay on!!

i'm so excited to go to alton towers in 2 weeks :cheer: :cheer:

went to alton towers last month, air is boring and slow, rita is wicked and nemisis and oblivion just get better and better. HAVE FUN.

We had the best honeymoon ever, if you're a grown up child too! We went to Florisa and did nearly all the theme parks, I love them so much and am having withdrawal symptoms this summer!

thanks i've never been before- i'm like a kid!
i love thorpe park thoug..stealth is wicked i'm worried its gonna make rita seem lame though!!

ps have you heard greendays new "secret band?"
sorry but i could tell billy joes voice anywhere..its not very secret..lol

fran_23 said:
thanks i've never been before- i'm like a kid!
i love thorpe park thoug..stealth is wicked i'm worried its gonna make rita seem lame though!!

ps have you heard greendays new "secret band?"
sorry but i could tell billy joes voice anywhere..its not very secret..lol

NO :shock: what they called anything with billie joe in is a must to listen to love him loads :oops: do you like greenday?

yep :)
they're called foxboro hot tubs- they sound like...greenday!! lol
its a bit more rock n roll stylee!

Yeahh why not, all my friends are going alton towers next month but i dont think id be able to go on anything :(
Usually love scary rides tho !!

oh my god fran thatis definatley billie joe singing, just found it on you tube they also have a band called the network. cant wait for new green day album and a tour.

my mum went on the teacups at thorpe park at 39 weeks when
she was preggers with my sister..she went into labour the next morning!

oh no i hope all you ladies about to drop don't invade the themeparks..
they don't let pregnant ladies on rides anymore i dont think!

hennaly said:
i used to go on all these sorts of things but i think your nerve goes as you get older and now i just get headache watching them.

Me too. I feel sick just watching that first one. :puke:

I am not built for speed. Or heights.

I found a few videos on You Tube from a theme park in the Netherlands called "De Efteling". It's currently the number one theme park in the country.

The Flying Dutchman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jdqDLXiv4

The Bobsled:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZP4aZxxec&feature=related

Bird Rock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B26Pr7Dig8&feature=related
This one is actually in the dark, but for this film the personnel had the lights on. This is what you actually see when you're on the ride:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgobeMhAhXQ&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back