Frustrated!

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
Right, I think I am 15 dpo, just tested again and another bfn. I really wish af would make an appearance as I think I'm going crazy.

Had really bad abdominal cramps 4 days after ovulation, then 10 days after I had red spotting only noticeable when wiping. I am knackered, and I am constipated have also had lower back pains.

I don't know what to think, on one hand I think I could be pregnant but on the other I keep thinking af is going to appear at any time. I have quite heavy discharge, and keep thinking that af has started, but when I go to the loo, there is nothing. I can feel niggles and period like cramps today so think that af is on its way! Just want to know one way or the other, as this is totally consuming me

So so frustrated! Anyone else in the same boat.

i WAS a couple of days ago, its shit isnt it :hugs:

Last edited:
What happened? Your af arrive, or did you ge your bfp? X :hug:

Hi cd30 for me with usual 26-28, tested at 28 but nothing, going to test again tomorrow but like you have a few niggles and feel like witchipoo has arrived but nothing :-/ just resigned to whatever will be ...
Try not to get too frustrated or stressed .... Fx for you x :dust:

Hiya.. Just messaging to say really hope it is your BFP on its way and NOT AF! Cramps could easily be pregnancy or AF related.. I know someone that had AF type cramps throughout the first 5-6 weeks of her pregnancy. You have a lot of pregnancy type symptoms though by the sounds of it & also just to let you know that same person didnt get their BFP until nearly 2weeks after AF was due (an extremely shy BFP) so you never know :) when was your AF due, how late are you?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back