For Those With little Girlies..Help!!

K X

Reaction score
Rebecca's christening is nearly upon us, we have everything apart from....an ivory hairband! Any ideas where to get them, tried Harvey Nichols, John Lewis, Frasers, Next, Woolworths, Adams..need i go on?

No luck! Help, her christening is on the 30th July! :|

ebay perhaps, u can buy like anythin on there and still have time 4 it 2 b posted :think:

Thanks Yvanne, I've tried, but they r only selling them with the dresses! :twisted:

have u tries bhs wedding section i know they had them

oh grr!!! thats not gd then, cud u not get sum1 2 make 1 4 u? just go in2 a sewin sop n buy like ribbon n decorations :think:

Try Claires accserories (SP?) they do all sorts of stuff
Good luck

Have you got a shop called 'girl heaven' near you? Its the same as clairs but has a wider range of hair bits.

try matalan if you have one near you i got loads of hairbands and stuff for beth from there a little while ago and they had loads of different stuff in there

[/img]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HEAD-BAND-PINK-IVORY-OR-WHITE_W0QQitemZ4840833416QQihZ003QQcategoryZ87166QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if you have one near you hancock and wood have pink and cream ones in their

sorry I cant help Lydia wore a white bonnet for hers (it came with the dress).

Try your local market, I saw some at mine today, I nearly bought one, if I had I would have posted it to you lol

melhoney how do you find all these things???

hahahahaha :lol: :moon:

have a sad life, that's why! spend my day surfing on the internet and playing with maheen! that's all, and I love hunting for things...am not as good as Dh, though, but he is a network manager so I have an excuse!! :angel:

am happy to help, anyway :)
:wink:

mel xx

Thanx Melhoney and the rest of you's. I am dreading it! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member