Fooking tesco.com.GRR

fran_23

Reaction score
My delivery slot was 9-11 the little chav driver rings me at 10.55 coz he is "lost" i said i can see you your at the end of my road!! he finally made it..and i've unpacked my shopping to find i am missing ALL of my fridge stuff :-( apart from some cans of pepsi! theres about 4 bags missing! including the chicken i need for my dinner tomorrow..milk and important stuff like that (cheese..yum) oh and there helpline closed at 11pm.. :twisted: i sent them an email and i'll have to call them in the morning!

FOOOOOK SAKE..isnt online shopping meant to help you????

I don't get on with online shopping either hun, my orders always get messed up or I get the sell by date where everything has to be eaten the same day :?

Asda delivered me someone elses shopping the other day! Sometimes its just easier to go to the shop yourself isnt it!

Yeahi wish i had now- i don't drive so sometimes i order it online so i don't have to deal with toddler+shopping+cabs or loaded up buggy+bus!! lol that will teach me not to be lazy!

well they have refunded all the items missing and the delivery charge and they will re-deliver all the items in the morning
so thats ok i guess! :)

Its good they refunded and are re-delivering but...

What a pain in the arse tho...!! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back