Flying Ginger?

HeppiBean

Reaction score
I was just wondering how she's getting on and if anyone's heard from her? Don't think I've seen anything from her since April? Was just wondering how things were going with her twins and if she'd managed to sort everything out ok... Can anyone shed any light on the topic? x

i was thinking this the other day but couldnt remember all of her username (i blame the pregnancy brain lol)
i know some of her last posts were positive, her and the babies dad were getting on better . . . maybe even back together!!?
really hope everythings ok with her x

I only remembered it cause I have a PM from her... I knew it was something Ginger...

Good to hear things were going ok. Fingers crossed her and the dad are still getting on well :) xx

i was trying to work our how far along she'd be now, as one of the girls i went to school with is currently pregnant with identical twin girls! and she was talking about when they will schedule her labour for! was making me wonder if she knew anything like this! would be lovely if her and the dad are still getting on well :) x

Was that the one who claimed she couldn't post her scan pic?

Shes due the same day as me according to the august babies thread. I hope shes ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back