Fluid in the uterus and flying

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
As some of you know ive been in hospital etc, and there is fluid in the left and right of my uterus. (no idea what or why!!)
Im having another scan on friday, and i have a flight to lanzarote for 2w2d on the sunday (2d after)
Is there any risks? will the fluid harm me in the high altitude? Will the pressure make my uterus burst??? These are the questions running thru my head!! If anyone can give advice or anything at all on this please reply!
Also if u have an idea on the fluid.. it would be great to have some clue as to what it is!
Thanks!
xxx

Hun, u should get an appt with ur Dr b4 u go, he would be the best to answer these questions and but ur mind at rest! U going on a holiday? :dance:

Hiya,

My first instinct is to say I'm sure you would be fine. Your body naturally swells slightly during flights especially if you sit still but I really wouldn't want to say for sure as i'm not a doctor. Ring your midwife or doctor & ask their advice.

Good luck with your scan.

K X said:
Hun, u should get an appt with ur Dr b4 u go, he would be the best to answer these questions and but ur mind at rest! U going on a holiday? :dance:
Im going to see my daddy in lanzarote! He's only seen jaycee 3 times :(
We are going with his friend who happens to be jaycees best m8s mum lol!(her daughter coming too so they can play and her OH is coming so my OH can play with him! :dance: ) Will be wicked, just my family is worried and are all telling me not to go! :cry:

How cool! :dance: Get urself to the Dr's 2 put ur mind and ur families at rest! :D

is this question in every forum :think:

i answered it a few days ago in the third trimester. :?

Jayceesmumma said:
Im going to see my daddy in lanzarote!

How weird, my dad lives in Lanzarote too! Puerto Calero.

It's AIR that causes problems with pressure at depth (eg scuba diving) and altitude, not liquid :)

urchin said:
Jayceesmumma said:
Im going to see my daddy in lanzarote!

How weird, my dad lives in Lanzarote too! Puerto Calero.

It's AIR that causes problems with pressure at depth (eg scuba diving) and altitude, not liquid :)

Thanks hunny, the docs got a letter from the hospital and it didnt say anything about the fluid and they didnt mention i was kept in for 3 days!
Doc said its okay, what will be will be, regardless of my holiday!
Looks like i going now!! :cheer: :dance:

My Dad works in Puerto del Carmen, and lives in Playa Honda. He's lived all over the island too lol! I lived in Costa Teguise and Puerto Del Carmen with him.. And Nazarat which is 20 mins from civilization lol! Big house there tho lol!
I LOVE PDC!! Best place to go clubbing!! Ive had lotsa memories there! :wink:
I lived there for a while too. Dads been there about 8 years now..
Maybe they know each other... What does ur dad do for work out there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back