flippin rain caught me out

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I have just been out the backdoor at 4am to retrieve the 2 big loads of washing that I had been smart enough to leave out over night.

The paddling pool toys and bike and everythign was out and it was annoying me so much I had to go and get it in.

dh is either sound asleep or putting it down to hormones and keeping quiet that he hasnt surfaced.

Now im wide awake,

Laura

And i thought I was the only insomniac! :D
If I had been close to sleeping - The lot could have got wet - It wouldn't be the first time I've had to wash washing twice for that reason!

Hope you get back to sleep soon!

alan got up at half 4 today for work i have been awake since 3.30am and not been able to go back to sleep :( off to work in abit aswell will be shattered..

its cause its too hot and sticky its horrible!!! i hope they have aircon in the hotel in spain or i might go mad!!

cas x

i was up at 3.30 yest and with the heat etc B didnt wanna go bck to bed so i didnt get to sleep till 11 last nite was totally knackered

Glad I wasn't the only one up at silly o'clock. The thunder almost gave me a heart attack, I then watched the rain, very tired now :(

so it wasnt just me then, hehe. Same again last night. I just got up, let the cat out and managed to get back to sleep. I wonder if the cat is wakening me too. I just assumed I was wakening him.

We should have the chatroom open at 4am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back