Finally new pics of kiara

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Finally got our pics on our comp now we can update each week sorry there is so many its two weeks worth lol.

can anyone tell me how to post pics without you guys having ot go into phontobucket?

Katrina

::::::::::EDIITED by Moderator.

Hi hun have edited your post not it show sensitive infomation. Instead I shall explain how to post pictures the best I can :)

When you are signed into photobucket there are 3 boxes of text underneath each picture. Highlight all of the text in the box labelled 'Img', copy it and paste it into your message like this....

pgforumlogo.gif

It will appear like this until you click on subit and your picture will be posted (I have turned off BBCode so you can see what text to use)

I'll show you how the above text will appear when posted.....

Hope this helps! xxxx

Hi sorry there are too many but i havent posted since she was born so here they are lol . :D hope it worked.
Katrina

Kiaraspicsect026.jpg
Kiaraspicsect008.jpg
Kiaraspicsect013.jpg
Kiaraspicsect005.jpg
Kiaraspicsect004.jpg
Kiaraspicsect001.jpg
Kiaraspicsect021.jpg
Kiaraspicsect029.jpg

awww shes so sweet hun!!

I love the pics of her in the door bouncer :)

xx

She's lovely Katrina, looks a very happy baby :D

What a cutie pie! Love the tigger bouncer!
Doggy looks lovely too :wink:

HI thanks guys

Ya can you tell im obsessed with whinnie the pooh lol teh poor girl will hate it when shes older, hmm oh well then i guess i can have all her goodies :lol:
Hels ya my dog is my frist baby lol, he will be 2 on May 27th, people laugh when i tell them his birthday is soon.
But he is very protective of Kiara fallows us girls everywhere.
Katrina

Aaah she's so such a happy baby, so sweet! I know my dog's birthday as well, I always joke and call her my first born, sad isn't it ! x

She looks like a wee angel, you should be so proud

Braydons girl friend is getting better looking as time goes on, think the poor boy is gonna have a fight with other boys over her.
he is blowing rasberrys at her pics lol :dance: :dance:
gen is 2 on the 28th of august lol she is 1 yr 1 month exactly older than B :D

aww sarah B is too cute, hes getting pretty handsome himself lol.
cant wait till they get older :wink:
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back